Turkey’s most prominent and only international supply chain and logistics event brings together the industry’s leading names in logistics and supply chain with students.
It aims to provide students and young professionals with in-depth insights into the supply chain and logistics industry. Supply Chain Camp contains 6 sessions, 2 workshops, a case study and a business game.The International Supply Chain Camp is divided into two sections. One of these is a series of seminars in the Yildiz Technical University Auditorium and a Camp section in which supply chain enthusiasts from around the world attend workshops and sessions with professionals online.
This year the 18th edition will be held between the dates of 5-7th May Online!
The Camp Section
- There will be in-depth discussions and workshops concerning supply chain and logistics throughout the event.
- Case Study offers you a chance to work together with your team to find solutions for real-life problems of one of the biggest companies and increase your ability to solve business problems by creating a logical structure.
- With Business Game, you will get a chance to experience Supply Chain Management first hand where you get to work together with a team to make strategic decisions for a fictitious manufacturing company.
A certification will be provided following the week of insightful sessions.
You can apply from the link just by uploading your CV and cover letter! For your inquiries about the event details, please do not hesitate to contact us at @ytuscckvk.
Our participating companies and speakers this year:
- Dilara Sen, Senior Procurement Engagement Manager from Microsoft
- Anıl Egehan Algül, Head of Digital Transformation from Getir
- Philip Auinger, Supply Chain Career Coach
- P&G as our case sponsor
and more to come!
The Auditoruim SectionThe auditorium section of the event will be hosted at Yildiz Technical University’s Besiktas Campus and will feature leading names in supply chain and logistics, as well as discussions with senior executives from top firms, career stands, and an engaging and interactive fair. Some of our previous year’s companies include: